Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post on this site. I purchased a 2010 Red Ninja 250R a few weeks ago. Loving the bike so far. The bike is mostly stock except for the following after market parts: Yoshimura TRC slip on exhaust (stainless clad with carbon fiber end), Lightech frame sliders, rear fender eliminator/tidy tail, rear tire hugger, flush mount LED front turn signals, ZX6 bar ends, rear swing arm spools, tank protector and reflective rim tape. I've since replaced the OEM windscreen with a black double bubble windscreen. From the scuffs and cracks on the side fairings, it's clear that the bike has been dropped on both sides a few times. I have virtually no maintenance history for this bike, but from I can tell having been riding it for the last few weeks, it is good mechanical condition. The bike starts up very well, shifts smoothly and pulls nicely throughout the rpm range. I paid $1800 Canadian for the bike (about $1350 USD) and the bike has 20000 km (about 12500 miles). I think that's a fair price...

I plan to replace all the fluids during the winter, check/adjust valve clearance and repair the side fairings. Overall I am very pleased with the bike. It looks really good (in my opinion) and it's a blast to ride. I look forward to joining the Ninja community and will reach out with any questions I have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.