Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there guys. I'm new to this forum, but not to the crotch rocket scene. I've been riding about 20 years and my newest bike in an 05 zx636r. It's got some motor work, reflashed ecu, a bunch of carbon fiber goodies, a full micron race exhaust. Just started looking for a dedicated track bike. I've been a member on motorcycle.com and ninjazx6r.com forum and wanted to check this one out. Anyway, hello.

· Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome to NN. You will shortly see that there will be little need to go to any other site. We are a fun loving bunch who to keep happy will ask only once for a new member to post pics ... All jokes aside enjoy our community!

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

· Registered
2,270 Posts
dstrbd1971 said:
Hello there guys. I'm new to this forum, but not to the crotch rocket scene. I've been riding about 20 years and my newest bike in an 05 zx636r. It's got some motor work, reflashed ecu, a bunch of carbon fiber goodies, a full micron race exhaust. Just started looking for a dedicated track bike. I've been a member on motorcycle.com and ninjazx6r.com forum and wanted to check this one out. Anyway, hello.
Welcome !!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.