Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Highly recommend the Pirelli Angel GT's.
The ST's are also better than the stock Battleaxes, but the GT's are another step higher in quality and grip.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Pilot Powers are a great tyre. I have the 2CTs and have been excellent. So far I have over 3k miles and they still have substantial thread left.

09 ST3R

·
1,458 Posts
The 2cts are a great tire but a waste for a commuter tire. However. The pilot
Road gives great grip on more weather
Conditions as well as the last longer than the 2ct. You should get more life with the road which is also cheaper over the 2ct

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wow, those may need to be my replacement tyre when I am need of a new pair. I didn't know that. The things one learns 😝

09 ST3R

·
1,458 Posts
Nef. The 2ct
Is a great tire for someone who isn't always commuting and when they are curving can get really aggressive and be confident that you have the grip. The pilot Road is a great tire as well and gets its extra grip due to the shear amount of tread lines as well as the medium/ hard compound rubber which also allows its to be a great tire for all weather and allows it to last longer than the 2ct medium/ soft rubber compound

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.