Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody seen Dan Moto's new style of muffle for for the 250R? Better yet, has anyone ordered on and installed this style yet? I went to the website today to order my Carbon GP style exhaust and saw that they now have this new style. Now I'm not sure which one I want. The Carbon GP or the JISU

·
Registered
5 Posts
NO NO NO....Hate it...Why take off a good size stocker for somethin almost as big...Im thinkin a nice blue flame slip on or k factory gp style..Yes i know a bit fancy for a 1st bike but hey,im into my 10th and im still moddin..Damn it its an addiction..

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
NO NO NO....Hate it...Why take off a good size stocker for somethin almost as big...
Now Craig... because they like it. that is why... I myself am a yoshi gal. But whatever makes them happy mighty ok with me!

·
Registered
260 Posts
NO NO NO....Hate it...Why take off a good size stocker for somethin almost as big...Im thinkin a nice blue flame slip on or k factory gp style..Yes i know a bit fancy for a 1st bike but hey,im into my 10th and im still moddin..Damn it its an addiction..
it's no where near as big. in fact, its only slightly bigger than the DanMoto CF, and it's a very small slip on.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
I had to see it on before I could pass judgement...

Still think the 'GSXR' exhaust looks the most 'designed'.

Felix

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think a smaller not so bulky looking gp style look better than that box,then again its not my bike..Seeing the zx2.5 is a smaller sized bike why make it look as big as the stocker..Thats just my outlook on it all..No offence to anyone who likes or has one..
This would be my thought if it were me..
BEET�bLineup Kawasaki Ninja250R
NINJA 250R - Kawasaki - Blueflame Motorcycle Exhausts orrrr something like this
Motorcycle Titanium Silencer ( Canister ) | K-Factory

To me it show cases the racer bred look the bike was designed to be..

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Felix, it sounds about the same as it did when it was new, and I have about 2.5K miles on it now... The paint is fading pretty darn fast in the sun though. Other than that, it is what I expected it to be... The best sounding/performing exhaust $88 can buy a person. Not sure if if I can buy a better slip-on, period, it would just be looks... No headers on the other hand, that's a story we shall soon find out about./

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.