Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dean from Comox, BC, Canada, and I'm fairly new to the 250 scene. I've been riding sport bikes since 1986 and roadracing them since 1998. Raced several machines over the years: RZ350, VFR750, VTR1000, SV650, R6, R1 and most recently a ZZR250. I bought a 2008 Ninja 250R to compete on for 2015 so I joined this site hoping I may find some helpful info about racing the little bugger. Getting older and more brittle (16 fractures, three concussions to date), I've gained interest in the small bike racing class. I liked the ZZR250 but aftermarket parts are a hassle to track down, so when the 250R came up at a good price I grabbed it. I own and operate an advanced rider training school so if any newer riders have questions they can feel free to PM me. I prefer PM's over open threads where all the "experts" feel the need to grill people and turn a simple question into a pissing contest. Anyways, have a great weekend! :dance:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.