Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ey I'm just getting back into riding being legal and smarter about it now. When I was 16 I bought a hayabussa then eventually sold it now I just got my motorcycle endorsement and a 2001 ninja 500r and a 2001 250 I was wondering if there was any aftermarket for these bikes it seems like there is nothing compared to my old bussa. Not looking for much performance just cosmetic, fender eliminator, pegs/rear sets front lowering kit 2" to match the back links on the bike, wheels, and fairing possibly mirrors

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site Colin, great to have you on board!
Not 100% sure where you can find aftermarket parts for those bikes, they are from a few years before my first bike, so I have never had to look for them.
Having said that, I have seen some really tricked up versions of your bikes,so no doubt someone will come to your rescue soon!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome Colin. Have you already tried sites like eBay and other Internet sites like Motorcycle Superstore, Chaparral, Dennis Kirk? I myself haven't looked for aftermarket parts for the pregen 250 or 500 but they may still might have something for them bikes. Good luck on your search. If you do happen to find what your looking for how bout posting a few pics for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.