Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am a new rider! Just bought my 1st bike on Saturday, she's a 2013 white Ninja 300 ;) love It! Patiently waiting on Mother Nature to cooperate as I live in Ohio and it is still snowing. Stoked about learning to ride though! Just wanted to say hello!

Land vehicle Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Thank you, thank you! :)
Hey guys........:whistling::whistling:
We mite have a wild one here......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hope ur weather gets better n u can ride.....
I live in the North too, and i been able to ride some.....:thumb::thumb:..lately...
Been high 40's n roads are kinda clear...cept the sand.....:facepalm::facepalm:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Lot of people here have good answers to questions u may have too....., but......:eek::eek:

Your gunna havfta watch the clowns.......

There's a few here.....not mentioning any names.....LOL...:whistling::whistling:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Is there a way to rotate my attachment?

View attachment 4609
U really gotta be carefull saying things like that on here......:whistling:
Dam girl......:facepalm::facepalm:
What they could do whith a comment like that....:whistling::whistling:
WOW........:dance::dance:
I'm not sure how to rotate attachments loaded to the site....
I put my attachments on another site n just link them here.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Nice, bike looks great. I'm really up north, Ontario Canada , got a foot n a half of snow last nite. Can't wait till its gone. So this is your first bike? Learn, learn , learn. Take it easy, take a course if u haven't already. It may be a small bike but there is plenty of power to get hurt with. Not saying this cause your a lady, we say the same to everybody. Wear proper gear all the time , it only takes about 2 1/2 minutes to suit up, but the hospital stay could be a lot longer.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Nice, bike looks great. I'm really up north, Ontario Canada , got a foot n a half of snow last nite. Can't wait till its gone. So this is your first bike? Learn, learn , learn. Take it easy, take a course if u haven't already. It may be a small bike but there is plenty of power to get hurt with. Not saying this cause your a lady, we say the same to everybody. Wear proper gear all the time , it only takes about 2 1/2 minutes to suit up, but the hospital stay could be a lot longer.
This is the guy i'm talking about......watch him....:dance::dance:

He's been corrupting me sence i got here.....:whistling::whistling:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's a lot farther north than me! Hopefully your snow goes away soon too! Yes, its my first bike, I am taking a riding course starting April 4th, 4 day class :) I'm excited! Finishing buying my gear this weekend! Thank you! :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.