Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I currently ride the 2011 Ninja 400R, it's my second bike my first was a CBR 125. I'm fairly a new rider on the road, but i've been putting on so much kilometers on my bike this season that i feel more comfortable riding than driving.

Happy to be abroad!

NinjaBandit

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome NinjaBandit!! Get some pics posted up pronto!!!
We have a couple of other 400R riders on here, and I think they are all from Canada too......Actually I think the 400R is only sold in Canada? Correct me if I'm wrong!

I bet there was a bit of a difference going from the 125 to the 400 yes?!!
I had one of those too, and I hated it from day one!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Zandit yes you'd be right they're only sold here in canada, some how i don't think kawasaki thinks there's market in the US for it ? But there was a world of difference from a 125 to a 400, i can't even believe how i was able to go 2 months with a 125.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Welcome Kanuckian! Nice bike, and great pics! Glad to hear you wear full gear! Keep the pics coming of your area! Damn, it doesn't matter how many pictures I see of the same bike, it's always cool to see where people come from, what they're home area looks like, and what kind of trouble they get into on a weekly basis... :p rubberside down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.