Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now available the 4.5 inch rear rim upgrade which allows you to run 150 rear tires without any pinching.. This rim is plug and play utilizing the stock components. All you need to do is transfer the cush drive, sprocket hub, and rear brake rotor. Comes with new bearings installed. Available in flat black only.

Sportisimoto USA

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
That rim would have been pulled straight off the 650R, thats a 4.5", but it is also a shiny paint, so they must be repainted for some reason.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That rim would have been pulled straight off the 650R, thats a 4.5", but it is also a shiny paint, so they must be repainted for some reason.
The 650r rim requires the 250 Ninja spacers and caliper holder to be modified. This says it is plug & play using stock components. It would be interesting to see what kind of rim it is. Flat black was probably cheaper to do, also easy for a person to custom paint.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Nice! Might pic that up this summer, but wont do anything with it til next year as I wont need new tires until then unless something happens.

I finally got my exhaust and jet kit today. Now I'm waiting on my hid, rear seat cowl, and hotbodies undertail. things are coming along pretty well I think.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is what the cost would be getting it to the states.

This is what ztrack says..
Sorry guys it was race weekend. I need to strangle koko. Because the $300 price is my cost which was not suppose to be shared with the general public. Tack on another $150 per rim for shipping to me. 3% paypal fee plus a margin plus shipping to you. It would basically be a $580 rim delievered for it to be worth my time to bring them over

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I got a reply back from Sportisi Thailand. The rim is new. It does not come from another bike.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply 2nd hand. The Kawasaki factory in Thailand sells to the general public locally, but the rim would be from a 650R since both the 250 and 650 are built in the same factory.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.