Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all got a Ninja 250 2006 back in Feb. I have always wanted to own a Ninja and when it came time to get a second vehicle to get back and forth to work I finally was able to get the Ninja. I don't care about all the negative it has gotten lately but craigslist helped me out only paid $1,000 with minor damage to the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice stuff Shadow, better get some pics up soon, before the others start bringing down the hammer!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL don't know how wee it can be for a ninja. I see what you mean though I could have gone 650 but I didn't want to pay too much for my first bike and the price was too good to pass up. I could add in some hot rod red and gold metalic and put some new lights and call it the "Iron Man mini special".

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lol, that would be awesome... Over the years, Kawasaki has produced the Ninja in these engine sizes: 250, 500, 600, 650, 750, 900, 1000, 1200... They all look very different, and currently it is only being produced in 250, 600, 650, and 1000cc's.... Which is why we call our ninja's ninjette's - they are the smallest ones on the block... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.