Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

YES OR NO?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Looks good is it a really dark read or a burnt orange? I like it the black area looked like it was coverd in Cabon Fiber there for a minute. I like it. How much did it set you back?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice paint, very sexy!!!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I really really like it. Nice job. Did you have it done professionally or yourself?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Interesting design. I can go both ways. My initial impression was: That's a gixxer.... Me second impression was: That's a Super hawk. My third impression was, that's most definitely unique. I think because it can take my mind so many different places, I like it, but I'm not so sure about the bottom black half.

Still, it's a wonderful job, and therefor it can only be beautiful! Keep going!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im glad you guys like it. my brother came up with this desing and he does work at a autobody so he took his time and did it for me( Thanks BRO). I still need to get the Kawi Stikers i dont know If i should go with black ones Or the chrome ones.........

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
looks great mitsu! nice combination. go the chrome!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I like how you've painted the front mud guard to match. It looks like it came from the factory like that, doesn't look modded at all.

·
Registered
656 Posts
sulfurboi said:
Very sexy!!! whats the brand of your exhaust? how much etc? looks mean!
that's exaust from a GSXR 600, or whatever CC's i forgot but its GSXR custom fab.

least that's what i believe from pics and a post in 36$ muffler

1 - 17 of 17 Posts