Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made this in photoshop. what do you guys think?

**excuse the rear fener forgot to take it off.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
thats amazing!

i want it haha :p

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh deffinately 2nd. how much woul it cost for a paintjob like that?

and how do you design these? lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i made them in photoshop.
i was thinkin justa standard non metallic on the red black and white, just keep it simple.
well hopefully i can paint it my self. i have never painted before, but i think i could do it. just gotta get a decent hvlp gun.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
when i get my federal tax return in, i will finally get to buy the fairings for the bike. after i get them in my possession i will buy the paint and a hvlp gun.
does it look to honda?

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
dewby said:
when i get my federal tax return in, i will finally get to buy the fairings for the bike. after i get them in my possession i will buy the paint and a hvlp gun.
does it look to honda?
It looks badass, and thats all that matter bro. I saw a Honda with (or similar to) your paint scheme but its still a Kawasaki.

Damn tax returns, they always go to my bills, it costs too much to live lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey I like the first one. if u don't mind im thinking about doing that, but I don't have the money to get new fairings so ill just buy white and black vinyl sheets. that way if I don't like it I can just peel it off.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i really like the first one. if you end up doing this, document the whole thing. im sure ppl will want to know how you did the vinyl

1 - 20 of 45 Posts