Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding for years, and never thought I would buy such a small bike. I also have a katana 750 and just sold my Vstar 750. This little ninja has been the most fun of all the bikes I have owned. Picked it up at the dealership a couple days ago with 2 miles on the odometer. Not digging the breakin period but I am loving how light this bike is. Compared to the Katana it feels like it weighs half as much! I miss the power my other bikes had on tap, but am getting used to it.

Ordered some red wheel tape, and have an extensive list of mods lined up. Full exhaust, power commander V, new tires, upgraded brakes and SS lines, new seat (stock is the worst of any bike Ive ridden), Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Back Off brake module, new pegs and grips, red LED kit, sprockets, and others Im sure I missed. Ill post pics and videos throughout the build and look forward to seeing where she ends up.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I've been riding for years, and never thought I would buy such a small bike. I also have a katana 750 and just sold my Vstar 750. This little ninja has been the most fun of all the bikes I have owned. Picked it up at the dealership a couple days ago with 2 miles on the odometer. Not digging the breakin period but I am loving how light this bike is. Compared to the Katana it feels like it weighs half as much! I miss the power my other bikes had on tap, but am getting used to it.

Ordered some red wheel tape, and have an extensive list of mods lined up. Full exhaust, power commander V, new tires, upgraded brakes and SS lines, new seat (stock is the worst of any bike Ive ridden), Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Back Off brake module, new pegs and grips, red LED kit, sprockets, and others Im sure I missed. Ill post pics and videos throughout the build and look forward to seeing where she ends up.

:welcome2:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site.
What model did you buy? I'm assuming since you mention small, it may be the 250 or 300?
Post up some pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.