Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Bonjour!

Just bought a new Ninja 400r , I'm a new rider and I passing my exam in june... Got a super deal on the 400r, so I could not let it pass....Hope my exam goes well:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please fell free to give me info on the bike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site Banaca! Tell us a bit more about yourself, I can't tell if you are from France or Quebec!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the site Banaca! Tell us a bit more about yourself, I can't tell if you are from France or Quebec!!
I'm from Montreal, Quebec, mid forty....I used to do a little motocross back in my teens... now I'm starting again...
The 400r is not available in the states????? Can you tell me why?
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hi banaca, welcome to NN! I really like the 400! Cycle Canada did a great write up on the bike last year and they were very fond of it.

There's a number of smaller CC bike not available in the US that seem to sell well in Canada and other countries. Not sure what stops manufacturers from putting them in the US market.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi banaca, welcome to NN! I really like the 400! Cycle Canada did a great write up on the bike last year and they were very fond of it.

There's a number of smaller CC bike not available in the US that seem to sell well in Canada and other countries. Not sure what stops manufacturers from putting them in the US market.

Yes Merci! Even in Canada it is not a good seller.... it is the ' Think Big' mentality....I did read the Cycle Canada article, It was that , that made me buy it... It was just $ 1000 more than the Honda CBR 250 2011...so.... I think a made a good decision....

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.