Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up? Found this forum while I was looking for new apps . I know the name is NEW NINJA so I looked around the forum before I joined,to see which bikes this forum was aimed at. I didn't have much luck finding that out so I joined and here I am . Ok a little bit about me I grew up riding four wheelers and last summer I wanted to try something different,so I got a cheap dual sport china bike.i rode it for a few months and wanted more power so I got a yz450 and have fell in love with motorcycles all together . So now to my ninja, I bought a old 1990 accord from a guy at work mainly just to help him out plus I didn't have any projects going at the time and was looking for something to tinker with and maybe make a few dollars on. I gave $500 for the car and didn't have a chance to start working on it before I got offered a trade on a 2004 ninja 250. I wasn't really excited about the Idea of a 250 but told the guy I would look at it , when he came over I was surprised at the condition it was in , only problem was a turn signal had been broke and was cheaply fixed back..... Ok I can see I am rambling long story short I rode the bike and he ended up giving me cash and the bike for my $500 car

I will also include pictures of my other bikes

Attachments

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Well welcome to the most insane forum i've ever come across.....
It's all IndyJoes fault......
N....u'lll see why......LOL
There seems to be some very well informed members on here that'l help u out.....
NNnnn.... of course a few clowns.....
Everyone likes a clown.....
Well there's a few here that i have herd don't.....
But I say.....&^%$ em.....
Anyieeeeway......
Questions....ask.......someone will come along.....
Don't let the weird humor get to you......
NNNnnnnn...watch IndyJoe......
He'll try to pick ur pocket.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.