Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
chaotic said:
Hey there. Nothing yet but by the end of the week I should have a ninja 250 as my first bike. Still trying to figure out which one is the best. Any advice?
Welcome, and as soon as you get that ride ... Post up pics or scary things may happen ... Think sinister the movie muahahaha!

:NefRider:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
blackMamba said:
What's up Chaotic and ninjA! Same here, new member. Just trying to chat wit the kawi heads out here. Still trying to figure out the app!
Same applied blackmamba. Read last post and by the way welcome. It's a real good place here. Good people to say the least.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's up nef! Yea man just trying to chat up with fellow kawi enthusiast. I'm still trying to set up my pro info. As in post up my locay, bike and what not. Do you have to go thru Facebook for that cuz I don't do Facebook anymore, too much of a headache.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in central Cali. I have a 09 zx6r monster edition.
It's beautiful outside right now, about 65-70 degrees with the sun out but I haven't been riding lately cuz I was blessed with a son and he's about 7 months now so unless I get a side cart (Jk) I'm doing all my riding in a car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks on the bike comps and I know it's sad on the weather. But in your 2-3 months when you start ridin, it's starting to heat up here (gets about 100-120 during summer). I'll still be out riding but it's not as enjoyable as yours will be I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
blackMamba said:
Thanks on the bike comps and I know it's sad on the weather. But in your 2-3 months when you start ridin, it's starting to heat up here (gets about 100-120 during summer). I'll still be out riding but it's not as enjoyable as yours will be I'm sure.
You don't need Facebook to post pics, as you look around the profile you will stumble upon it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.