Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys I'm new to the site and to riding been on my 2011 kawi ninja 250r for about three weeks now. Just looking to get done helpful tips and advice and makes some friends lol. And if anyone is thinking of getting a ninja 250r and want feedback on ill be more them happy to talk about it

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the site Romyro. We are always happy to have new members with such a cool bike like the 250r. One thing we like around here are pictures of bikes so when ya get the chance post some of yours.
So what part world do you hail from and have you done any modifications to your bike yet?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Romyro!!....Best advice? Make sure the kick stand is down before trying to chat up chicks!!!
You're going to fit in nicely here, cause you admit when you you stuff up! You sound like a younger version of me!! Isn't that a scary thought!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

Ya I have already done the slip on delvick exhaust, stage 2 dynojet, k&n filter, fender eliminator (home made), led rear turn signals, black out wind shield...... Any other ideas of what I should do would be greatly appreciated. And I live here in corpus christi texas. where yall from and what kind of bikes yall got.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah one more thing ya can do is post some pics of yer bike!!!! Lol.
Sounds like you got some awesome mods as far as the power side of mods. I myself hail from the northeast part of Maryland near Pa and Del. I got my 250r back in March and doing the cosmetic portion of the mods I want going (frame sliders, bar ends, rear spools, fender eliminator). Looking to upgrade to Koso gauges, new mirror and reflective tape trimmings next. I'm still up in the air what to do for exhaust and carbs. Since it's new I think I'll hold off till warranty runs out. The shop I got mine from is alright if I enhance the bike cosmetically. They say they turn the other cheek for that but not if ya start farting around with the motor/trans,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya man i was going to post pics yesterday but i think on the way home from my girl friends house my phone fell out of my pocket cuz i had it before i got on my bike but did not have it after i got off :((( but there coming as soon as possible

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
If soon is now then that is acceptable. If soon is later -we need to talk. Talk is cheap- post those pics ! Lol

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Mr Romyro,
We have kidnapped Frosty from the North Pole as a demonstration of how serious we are.

No harm will come to him so long as there are pictures of your bike posted at NewNinja in the next 48 hours. Clock starts now....

Originals too, or the snowman gets it.:eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
David said:
Mr Romyro,
We have kidnapped Frosty from the North Pole as a demonstration of how serious we are.

No harm will come to him so long as there are pictures of your bike posted at NewNinja in the next 48 hours. Clock starts now....

Originals too, or the snowman gets it.:eek:
Proof of life....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.