Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. New member here from SC. I'm new to the world of sportbikes, and my new Ninja 250 (picking her up from the dealership Thursday) will be my very first bike. After completing the MSF course I started looking around for a good first bike and came across this forum. All I can say is WOW. The amount of useful information here is more than I could have imagined, so of course I had to sign up to be a part of it. I look forward to interacting with you guys, and I hope no one minds the noob questions I plan on asking (I've got a lot).

·
Registered
928 Posts
Welcome SC! Where in SC do you live? Where are you buying your bike from? I hope it's not Stoke Honda in Beaufort...Anyway, welcome to the site and I'm sure you will learn a lot and have a lot of fun too. Post up pics of the bike when you get it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Pictures. We love pictures.

So you pick up thursday....today's tuesday.....

Ok. You've got 3 days to post pictures of your bike, or the puppy gets it.
You wouldn't want to be responsible for hurting puppies now. Would you?

And no funny business with the stock google image pics. We want clean, original work, or the puppy gets it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome SC! Where in SC do you live? Where are you buying your bike from? I hope it's not Stoke Honda in Beaufort...Anyway, welcome to the site and I'm sure you will learn a lot and have a lot of fun too. Post up pics of the bike when you get it.
@Navy Ninja I live in Columbia, but I'm getting the bike from a dealership in Orangeburg. I'll make sure to post pics as soon as I get her home

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pictures. We love pictures.

So you pick up thursday....today's tuesday.....

Ok. You've got 3 days to post pictures of your bike, or the puppy gets it.
You wouldn't want to be responsible for hurting puppies now. Would you?

And no funny business with the stock google image pics. We want clean, original work, or the puppy gets it.
Please no! Not the puppy! Maybe one of the kids, but not the puppy! I'll meet your ransom demands and post pics ASAP!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site SCNOOB!!

David........Step away from the Puppies please!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Well done SC!!! nice looking bike too, love that green!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Had my first ride a little while ago and all I can say is DAMN I LOVE THIS BIKE! I'm so glad I didn't jump into the 650 I was looking at earlier. I've only done a few runs around the neighborhood so far, but plan on riding her to work Saturday (sometimes I hate being over IT) I'll probably have a ton of questions after my first "traffic run" so be on the look out. I'll let u all know the results after work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.