Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a bigggg ZX-14
Metallic Blue, stretched 4", dropped 2", polished heads, full muzzy exhaust (secondary removed), power commander 3, dyno tuned, completely reprogrammed, power band is at 2nd and 3rd. Chrome swing arm, rims, and a lot more.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Navy Ninja said:
WOW!!! Nice bike! Stay safe on that monster and welcome to the site...Remember though...this IS a 250 site... ;)
Yea. I will step aside for the 250's.
I just wanted a forum where I could share thoughts, experiences, bike troubles, or get some advice.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site Big Kaw!! We have a couple of guys with 14's on here now, so you are not alone!
While this site was started for the new style 250R, we had to grow to continue to survive which was looking bleak a couple of years ago.
So is your bike a dragster or is it more for bike shows?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a bit of everything. I mostly cruise on it, I do race every now and then, and I do go to shows. It rides like a Cadillac compared to most big bikes so it's no big desktop go ride on country roads for an hour or two.
I don't really have anything planned to do it to further. Except maybe the black visor, but it's already hard to see out of the smoked one at 180+
However I am planning on putting blue and white LED lights under my plastics to shine down on the engine and chrome at night.

·
Registered
123 Posts
BigKaw,
I was thinking of doing the LEDs on my ZX-11. Purple in my case (matches the zx11 blazon on the side panels.)
Have you done it before on a previous bike?
Looking for voice of experience to tell me what kind of chore this is.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I helped my dad do a bunch on his Harley Davidson Night train. Good LEDs run you about $200-$300. It took us about 2 or 3 hours to get them just right. I imagine that time frame will increase dramatically on a street bike since we have to remove the plastics to get where we want. All in all. It's worth it. It looks INCREDIBLE on the chrome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.