Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't been reading on this site for too long but I just picked up my 2011 Ninja 250r in Black yesterday. I have enjoyed it thus far, although the weather is still on the cold side to enjoy it too much. Looking to possibly get rid of the fender and possibly exhaust.

Any guys on here near Morgantown, WV?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome ninja! I can't believe you got that name. I totally thought it would've been taken by now. Congrats on that and the bike!

Lots of options for fender eliminators and exhausts.... What are you looking at doing?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Buddy, I'm with Spooph, never even thought to use that name myself when I joined, thinking it would be taken!!
I suppose you will be wanting my avatar soon as well, jeesh you new members are demanding!!!!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Oh yeah, how did I forget that!!!! :p
Actually I did a google search for it once, and it is actually a Serbian of Baltic name!
Who would have known??!! All I did was combine the name of my two dogs, Zoey and Bandit!!

Sorry Ninja, slight thread jack, but you'll get used to that, happens quite often for some reason!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.