Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all
I'm new. I stepped up from a CBR125r. New black '09 Ninja 250r about 3 weeks ago. Bought it used with 1500kms, in mint shape... not a scratch, $4000. I'm lovin' it, and enjoying the substantial step up from the 125.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Adb, I think my Wife is looking forward to losing the CBR125r and moving onto my Ninja 250!!!

Before you get mobbed with more requests, you better throw some pictures up!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hey welcome. +1 for the pics, both bikes please. CBR125 is cool, just a little too small for leaving the city eh? You're going to love your Ninja. Welcome. Go Team BLACK!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I used to have a CBR125 for commuting to work, but boy is that bike small... I have an old CBR600 that comes out a bit in the summer and swapping from the 600 back to the 125 was like getting on a bicycle! (that always made me smile a bit though - if you haven't ridden one, I'm not joking - it's tiny... and about as fast as a bicycle too) ;D The Ninja is my new commuter (and weekend hack while the CBR6 is in hibernation) and is far more fun and it even feels like you're riding a proper bike after riding something a bit bigger!!

Enjoy your Ninja Adb... oh, and 'Welcome' btw

Is this the bit where I'm supposed to mention pics?...

;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everybody! Sorry, we were away this past weekend. I'll try and post some pics asap. Oh, yah... both the 125s are gone. They sold in less than a week on kijiji.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts