Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im soo glad i found this forum. I have been wanting to ride motorcylcles ever since i saw the red ranger on a bike from power rangers lol. My dad and uncle ride but when i my dad had an accident while he was going on a turn due to sand my family wont let me ride. but this was when i was not even born!!! Well im about to ride cuz this november i turn 21 and im buying a ninja 250r, (mainly because i am a female that is 5'4" and they are just so sexy) so finding this site was the best thing to happen to me. Please fill me up with all the knowledge i can get i am a patient grasshopper.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Get a color that matches your nail polish or better yet custom paint your bike the color of your favorite nail polish, that would be sweet. j/k :flowers:
But it is an option.

I love to see more girl riders, so good for you. Make yourself right at home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yall are hilarious imma feel right at home ahhh and im from montgomery, alabama......well that sounded good for a second but now i feel down right embarrassed im repping the gump...sigh moving on.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome fROSEn, Have fun!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.