Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

new member Sydney, Australia

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  FHG2088 
#1 ·
hey everyone, my names jay im kinda new to this whole forum thing, seems pretty cool, i got a 2011 ninja 250r havnt been able to ride it yet because i get my license in 10 more days and i cant waitttt !! , anyways im looking to do some quick mods for it. its completely stock, ive ordered the MGP growler already and purchasing a fender eliminator soon and some brake/clutch levers, anyone got any other ideas it will be much appreciated !!!!!!!

#2 ·
Hey bro,
I'm also a new inductee into the 250R community. I've yet to take delivery of my '09, but I've already been mod shopping. I got the K&N air filter, flush mounter led signals, ordered the hotbodies fender eliminator and a rear seat cowl. I'm still debating over getting an aftermarket exhaust though, this article made have some doubts (Why performance mods might not be good for you - Ninja250Wiki)
I took a look at the MGP growler, and I like how it doesn't require rejetting the carbs.
Anyway, there's plenty more you can do and I'm having fun exploring the possibilities.
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club!

#3 ·
Welcome Jayninj, Good to see some more Aussies on here!!

#7 ·
hey

hey depends on how much your willing to spend but wat i did with mine was firstly got EFI fuel injection conversion which gave me alot more options on performance, then got a yoshi racing exhaust, K&N high flow air filter, stage 2 dynojet kit, performance chip, performance pistons, powertune, power commander lll USB and a quick shifter sensor

#8 ·
Welcome! I have to say I agree with that article about after market performance mods. Personally I think the 250 is a wonderful little bike to mess around on and learn how to ride to the best of your ability, its very forgiving. If you want "performance" do your time on the 250 then trade it in and get something designed for performance. But of course this is just my opinion :) Enjoy your time on the site!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.