Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I hope you're enjoying this Labor Day weekend (if you're in the U.S.). I'm Moto Dolphin, in San Jose, CA. First time on a bike was about 5 weeks ago when I took the MSF course (which I highly recommend). I knew I wanted a Ninja. Was hoping to get a 300 as my first bike but I'm too tall to fit on it so I bought a 650 instead. The bike was delivered Friday evening, just in time for the weekend and already I've ridden about 100 miles. Anyways, hello! And if you're wondering about the name, I also scuba dive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
motodolphin said:
Hello Everyone! I hope you're enjoying this Labor Day weekend (if you're in the U.S.). I'm Moto Dolphin, in San Jose, CA. First time on a bike was about 5 weeks ago when I took the MSF course (which I highly recommend). I knew I wanted a Ninja. Was hoping to get a 300 as my first bike but I'm too tall to fit on it so I bought a 650 instead. The bike was delivered Friday evening, just in time for the weekend and already I've ridden about 100 miles. Anyways, hello! And if you're wondering about the name, I also scuba dive.
Hi and welcome ,good choice on your 1st bike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,088 Posts
I've put 17,000 miles on my 650 now in a year.
I'm hoping to upgrade to a Ninja 1000 or z1000 next year...
That'l depend on what the prices are on hold overs....
If'n i could find a way for upright handlebars on a 10R i'd go that route....

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
earlthepearl said:
I've put 17,000 miles on my 650 now in a year.
I'm hoping to upgrade to a Ninja 1000 or z1000 next year...
That'l depend on what the prices are on hold overs....
If'n i could find a way for upright handlebars on a 10R i'd go that route....

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
17,000 miles in one year? Damn! How much of that is commuting vs everything else? A 1000 would be a nice upgrade. I eyed them in the dealership as a next bike, whenever that happens to be. But for me that's still far off. I will thoroughly enjoy the 650 in the meantime ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,088 Posts
17,000 miles in one year? Damn! How much of that is commuting vs everything else? A 1000 would be a nice upgrade. I eyed them in the dealership as a next bike, whenever that happens to be. But for me that's still far off. I will thoroughly enjoy the 650 in the meantime ;-)
I'm not working cause of a shoulder surgery, so it's been riding around enjoying the ride......
The upright position lets me ride with my arm resting either on my hip or on the tank.....
Much easier then steering a car








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
earlthepearl said:
I'm not working cause of a shoulder surgery, so it's been riding around enjoying the ride......
The upright position lets me ride with my arm resting either on my hip or on the tank.....
Much easier then steering a car
Sorry to hear about the shoulder. I hope that wasn't because of a crash. But yay for being able to ride around!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top