Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is James, I rode dirt bikes ,off road and on, for years when I was young and now at 38 decided to take up street riding again. I picked up a clean title 2009 ER-6n with 7400 miles on it yesterday for a ridiculously low price($2000) woohoo! The owner had dropped it while trying to exit his apt complex and the poor guy tried hard not to let it fall, hard enough to really mess up his back :facepalm:. It bent the handlebar a tiny bit, snapped the tip off the clutch lever and put a tiny scuff on the front mini fairing which was easy to buff out, hard to see it now. I checked the forks and frame they were fine, just need a $60 handlebar and $15 lever to be just about perfect again :thumb: So far I've put about 100 miles on it and it seems to be in pristine condition, I even got all the maintenance records and a nice tank bag tossed in! The 650 engine has some grunt I was pleasantly surprised.

Anyway I'm glad to meet everyone and as a mechanic I might even be able to help some folk out from time to time with advice.

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Man, great to have another 650 rider on here!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.