Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

New in PA

3K views 29 replies 3 participants last post by  IBeSpaceman20 
#1 ·
So I just bought a ninja 250R. Ordered some upgrades for it already but don't know what kind of front turn indicators to get to make them look more flush, any suggestions would be awesome. Also any ideas of other upgrades would be great as well. :dance:

#7 ·
#9 ·
IBeSpaceman20 said:
Yeah wasn't a big enough party school for me lol... actually I walked on to the baseball team at my school so I had to stay there lol
Not a big enough party school? Really? Haha, we're like known for our Block Party and there's parties every weekend. But that's cool. I wish I woulda walked on for a sport. I miss throwin on the helmet and shoulder pads. What year are you?

#11 ·
IBeSpaceman20 said:
Jr/ Senior and I did it on a whim after not playing in 14 years kind of crazy... but I wouldn't trade it for anything... hopefully I will stay working in sports when I am done in school....
That's cool dude. Like I said, wish I would've as well. I'm only a Sophomore but with working and stuff, I just wouldn't have the time. Be sure to put up some pics of the bike too by the way. That's usually the first thing people on here usually say to newcomers.

#18 ·
I'll ride with you if you come down I-81 in Virginia.

#20 ·
I drove from north of Harrisburg, PA to where I live (I'm 50 miles north of the Tennessee border) without a break, I had to stop for petrol. lol

#21 ·
I come down the VA way I used to be stationed at Andrews Air Force base and have friends still in the area.... I also have a house down in FL I would like to make a ride down there one day lol maybe around bike week....

#23 ·
If you do, lets hope I'm not in class then..lol

#22 ·
and Witch for sure I am in the Pottsville area a lot as I still have family there I actually will be there this Saturday for a charity pig roast.... all you can eat and drink for 25 bucks a person... sadly as I will be drinking and I am going to Pittsburgh tomorrow night for a game and then coming from there to the pig roast I will not have the bike I will be driving car...

#24 ·
IBeSpaceman20 said:
and Witch for sure I am in the Pottsville area a lot as I still have family there I actually will be there this Saturday for a charity pig roast.... all you can eat and drink for 25 bucks a person... sadly as I will be drinking and I am going to Pittsburgh tomorrow night for a game and then coming from there to the pig roast I will not have the bike I will be driving car...
Hey that's not a prob, anytime tho really. Once finals week is over ill be out riding all summer long.

#26 ·
Exams this week and then I get a little time off until summer semester starts and I'm back in class.

#29 ·
IBeSpaceman20 said:
I start one of my summer classes on Monday the rest start the following Monday... but the one that starts this Monday is only three Mondays for 2.5 hours each and then it is done lol...
Dang that's kinda nice then. No way I'd ever take a summer course. I try and enjoy the break as much as possible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.