Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,737 Posts
Welcome , congrats on the bike. Practice, practice...the more times u go out the more confident u become. U learn to release the death grip on the bars. U should watch twist of the wrist 2 on YouTube. Very helpful, not saying it's gonna turn u pro, but shows u common mistakes n corrections. We r never as good as we think we r.

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome , congrats on the bike. Practice, practice...the more times u go out the more confident u become. U learn to release the death grip on the bars. U should watch twist of the wrist 2 on YouTube. Very helpful, not saying it's gonna turn u pro, but shows u common mistakes n corrections. We r never as good as we think we r.
thanks. I actually watched Twist o the Wrist 2, even before I took the MSF class; will likely watch it again. MSF was a great class BTW. Focused me on using legs for stability, loosening grip on bars, countersteering, and looking where I want to go.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Didn't take the course myself, but heard it is a great learning experience
I watched it twice so far, probably watch it again. Practiced what I learned from it, improved my cornering n overall riding.
IndyJoe really doesn't have a bike....
He just gets on here n pulls our legs....
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
He actually bought a filter that fit my bike n then sold me it to make me think he had a bike.....LOL

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Shut up.... It's not true i have a bike of sorts. Ok it's not a 650, but it rolls.
Hahahahahahaha....wake u from ur nap did I.....:whistling:
Mine bairly rolling......
I can hear the front sprocket a bit now......
Deff time 4 a chain.....got the sprockets......
That rear tire is showing a lot of wear now too.....
Actually feel that hopping at certain speeds......cupped...

Hell.... Ur 400 probly wipe my 650's ass in a street race....
:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.