Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
I dont own a zx9 but i have a good buddy who does. His is stretched and lowered a little and he has tons of blue leds on it. I personally do not like it but he is trying to sell it for like $8k. I think thats insane? Whats ur opinion? Just curious......

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KyleJones said:
I dont own a zx9 but i have a good buddy who does. His is stretched and lowered a little and he has tons of blue leds on it. I personally do not like it but he is trying to sell it for like $8k. I think thats insane? Whats ur opinion? Just curious......
Mine is stock. I got full muzzy exhaust! I don't like all them lights on a bike! I just want to chrome my frame and every thing else I can and paint it I just got the bike two months ago for 1800$ I thought that was a good deal it only has 9000 miles on it it my first one

· Registered
123 Posts
stugots1 said:
Mine is stock. I got full muzzy exhaust! I don't like all them lights on a bike! I just want to chrome my frame and every thing else I can and paint it I just got the bike two months ago for 1800$ I thought that was a good deal it only has 9000 miles on it it my first one
SCREECH!!!

Hold it! $1800 for a ZX9 with only 9k mi?

Wow, brother...good steal!

· Registered
123 Posts
KyleJones said:
How many miles and what year is your buddies 9?

· Registered
123 Posts
KyleJones said:
I believe his is a 01, and im not sure on mileage. It has engine bored and is equivilent to 998 cc bike so he claims???
I personally think your buddy is a bit bold asking 8-large for an 11 year old bike - modded or not. Just me.
8k is about the asking price for a 5 yr old unmodified ZX-10R where im from.

· Registered
28 Posts
stugots1 said:
What's up guys I just joined! I ride a 2001 kaw zx9r any one else got one
Hey stugots I have a 99 zx9r. She is pretty quick and I love it. Working to clean it up a bit and a few mods down the line. It's got a slip on yoshi exhaust and jetted. I out frame sliders and spools on so far. New sprockets and chain are in the near future. Where you riding?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.