Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, recently found out about this site from a member on tacomaworld so I thought I'd join this one to learn about my 250r.

Bought my 09' last may and looking to learn more about it and meet other fellow 250r owners!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome, hope you are enjoying the site so far, if you have any questions that you can't find the answer to just ask and someone will answer. Post pics or someone might yell, not going to name any names.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome! where in CO? I'm in Boulder... NIce to have you here! How many miles? And pics pics pics! :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No clue how to post pics or how to even change anything in my profile.

I'm in Aurora. Have a little over 1k miles. Not sure on the exact since the bike is in storage until it gets warmer.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
black250r said:
Hello all, recently found out about this site from a member on tacomaworld so I thought I'd join this one to learn about my 250r.

Bought my 09' last may and looking to learn more about it and meet other fellow 250r owners!
DELTA JUMPS UP AND DOWN!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha he is closer to me! Yes I'm guilty for being on Tacoma World! lol

You can't change your avatar you have to get a 'Premium membership". Host photos on photo bucket or something like that right clink on the pic click on "Copy image location", then paste that address here. the put it in between (IMG) (IMG/) only use these [] instead.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice, another black one. It's good to see some new members posting around here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Delta107 said:
I won't yell at you yet! He has a tacoma and a 250! T minus 1 day! NEED PICS!!!!!
You can't yell at me, you were the one who introduced me to this site!

I don't even have any pics of the ninja. I could get you one of it in the shed with the cover on. It's almost time to pull it out of storage though.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
black250r said:
You can't yell at me, you were the one who introduced me to this site!

I don't even have any pics of the ninja. I could get you one of it in the shed with the cover on. It's almost time to pull it out of storage though.
I know! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome black250r, Delta might have to uninvite you if you don't start posting pics soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
bahahahahahhahaha!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I posted a pic of my truck that I know she is all for so I'm hoping that will distract her long enough until ninja pics can make it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts