Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that looks pretty wicked!

Edit: Felix, have you used Cineform - Hero's software?
Nope, worth a look?

@ slimer... have you used a gorpro? Pain in the arse to get a good idea of whats going on when trying to aim it somewhere, also you never know if the video took, apart from the little counter saying +1.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, what I learnt to do was take the camera out of the case and look through the eye of the case to get an idea of how it would look. But this will be awesome way to be sure, and also check the footage is good before moving on. I'm sure it will suck battery, but if you have a spare battery, or buy the skeleton case you can hook up a usb power supply or some sort.

Felix

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Felix what size SD card do you use? Would I be doing myself a favor by getting a 32GB? My intentions are not to vlog, but rather to record specific events...be it a simple joyride or whatever. In most cases whatever I record would be moved to my PC before the next session...thus freeing up the space on the SD card.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
274 Posts
very cool felix.. yeah.. the LCD would be ever so helpful when learning whether or not your videos are gonna turn out like crap before the day is done..

however, eventually i learned to bring my laptop to the track and during lunch move the videos to that to check em out and free up memory space.

the battery pack thing is also cool as hell.. I'll be lucky if two lithium batteries will get me thru the day. I have learned to change those out at lunch too.. just to be sure.

good find.. rep for felix..
do we have rep here?

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
274 Posts
lol... i had to cross post that shit over to my board.. I can be the GoPro hero over there thanks to you.. ;)

I'm sure I have posted videos.. and 4 hours? I dont know about that but we run about 7 sessions a day.. around 20 minutes each.. i prob would not fill the SD card but I prefer to have it available..

Batteries, for sure run out.. and the damn camera will flash its red light like it turned on and only later .. like when you get back to the hotel or home to check out the videos, do you know the batteries really didnt power enough ro do anything but shut itself off.

I usually carry two sets of lithium batteries, and change them at lunch. And two 2G SD cards, and either switch them or clear them out onto the laptop.

·
Registered
274 Posts
also, since we all run in different groups/classes.. sometimes if one of my friends has a gopro mount on their bike, we just slap the camera on there.. so we are recording more than just My sessions.

:)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I don't know about the software Felix, but I guess it ships with the new cameras... Are you guys talking short battery life with the lithium batteries on the new HD gopro's? Cause the old AA's would only last about 40min for me..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.