Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Re: New Gloves

Ah I just taped up both my shorty gloves and my gauntlets as they were both starting to come apart at the seams... maybe it's time for a new pair? Sucks the only blue they had were mesh :-\

I'm pretty sure this is the same jacket I got from my dealer that they are selling in their ebay store... it's pretty comfortable and really reflective if you were tryin to go the whole matching green deal just BTW

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I found a pretty badass jacket on Ebay, it is in the mail system. will be here any day. I will post the pics that I have now when i get home. And for sure post some new pics when I get it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Ok so I got the jacket and I must admit that it has to be the baddest green black and white Kawasaki jacket in the world. I picked it up from the PO today and when i got ready to come home from work I put it on to drive home in.....Anyone else this crazy. It is a large and fits kinda snug but man o man I love this thing. It has a back pad and shoulder and elbow/forearm pads. It has these funny little zippers on the shoulder and the back that have a funny looking sponge in them. Does anyone know what I am talking about. I think it is to keep the dust and bugs from getting sucked in side the liner. And I suppose they are for cooling me off. Here are the pics from EBAY. DAmn kids misplaced the camera so I will have to take some later.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Mine has the exact same spongey stuff in the shoulder vents. I think it's to keep the vent open when you unzip it, cause otherwise I suspect it would just lie closed on your shoulder.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.