Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My names Heidi, I'm new to the bike world and I'm new to the forums. I live in PA and I just purchased my first bike Thursday. It's an 08' Ninja 250. I would have gotten something bigger but I'm 5' 130lbs and my husband wasn't too set on agreeing with me getting anything bigger for being a first time rider. I'm very excited!!! I grew up around dirt bikes, 410 sprint cars, four wheelers and anything that goes faster then 120mph. I'm very confident that I'll do great on my bike since I already know how to ride a dirt bike but an actual motorcycle is larger and a tad bit faster. My husband is in the process of painting it charcoal (he's the head painter for a body shop) and like I said I'm only 5' so we'll have to lower it, but it should be good to go by next week.

It's nice to meet everyone and I hope to make a good amount of friends :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bulletproof250r said:
Welcome Chaoz! Where in Pa do ya live? I love riding in Lancaster and York counties. Im from Maryland but consider Pa a second home. Even worked at Seven Springs ski resort when I was younger.
I live in the elverson area, but my husbands parents actually live in parkesburg, we usually meet up at rt 10 & 30 at the wawa when we get our friends together to ride

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome to NN, It's an exciting journey you are about to embark. Can't wait to see the paint job ... Charcoal .. love it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome! The 250 is a great bike, well, i love mine atleast. I bought a brand new 2012 model yesterday (may 4th) and i'm in love. Put 120km's on it already. :) Too bad i'm on the far west coast. I need people to ride with!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site Chaoz, and a great intro as well!

Really look forward to seeing the new bike, I always wanted to do Charcoal on a bike if I could afford it! My dream colour combo was going to be Charcoal with a couple of bright orange and black touches.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zandit said:
Welcome to the site Chaoz, and a great intro as well!

Really look forward to seeing the new bike, I always wanted to do Charcoal on a bike if I could afford it! My dream colour combo was going to be Charcoal with a couple of bright orange and black touches.
Sounds like a nice color combo, originally I was going to do the bike flat black with purple wheels. It my husband said the black just wasn't setting well and didn't looK right, I'm looking forward to getting it all back together

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BlackBoar said:
Hey Chaoz, welcome to NN. The pics of your bike in charcoal look great. Need more, in the sun, when you have it done. Enjoy your new bike!
Yea but I'm stuck on a decision I can't seem to make without other inputs, I originally wanted a black bike with purple wheels, do you think purple wheels would look good with the charcoal or should I keep them black?! Anyone who is reason can put their input in as well

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.