Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
It's metal, that's a good start.... It's short, so you won't catch it on anything.... It's small, so it's nice and loud....

Erm, please define "good". Is "good" pissing off your neighbors and cops every time you drive by? Is "good" more power"? Is "good" looking like somebody took a sawzall to your stock exhaust?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Danmoto ,yoshimura ,akrapovic ,pipe worx ,jardine ,m4 ,muzzy,arati,etc the list is endless for the most power I'd prob pick yoshimura akrapovic or the full arati system,I have pipe worx on mine sounds nice but prob not the best looking one !

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
just the can won't give you that much power gains... You'd have to go for the full system (headers, midpipe, etc) and have it tuned/remapped to see a noticeable increase in power.. concerning sound, youtube is your friend...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
On the new zx6rs you get quite a good power leap if you remove the pre chamber cat ,it's worth 3-5 bhp depending on which exhaust you use and also removes a fair bit of weight ,so look for exhaust and link pipe not just and end can that fits into the chamber !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.