Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son of a B**** I just typed a damn novel and it all erased so I'm just gonna try to keep it simple now.

I'm in the market of getting a new exhaust for my 09 zx6r and was looking for a little input from the community.
First I was looking at the Yoshi carbon fibre slip on cuz the full system is a little outta my price range. Plus Yoshimura mainly concentrates their manufacturing on Suzuki so... Meh
Second I was checking out the Two Brothers slip on cuz the full system is a little pricy as well. Also heard the sound is kinda sketchy.
Lastly I was really liking the M4 FULL stainless system. I'm liking the way the exhaust just barely comes out from under the body of the bike and the exhaust isn't that bulky.
I haven't heard these exhaust in person and sound is pretty key. I want it to be loud but not annoying. Loud like beefy! Not loud like a whiny fast n furious Honda if that makes sense.
If you guys have any info on these systems or if you have something else just post it up! Thanx

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, I have the Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Fiber Slip-On my 2012 ZX6R. It has a good sound it, but a bit pricey. I found mines on ebay for around $450 w/ shipping. That was the cheapest I found. There a user on this forum that has the M4 GP Slip-On his 2012 ZX6R that he recently installed. He says it a good loud sound. I believe out of the 3 you mentioned, the M4 GP Slip-On will be the cheapest.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I've got a 2bros carbon fibre black series slip on, mind you my bike is only a 400r , but sounds good, loud but not too loud n has a deep thump to it , so far I love it. I do not recommend the carbon fibre though cause I heard that after awhile the heat makes them brittle,of course I hear this after I bought it!(just the two bros carbon not other brands). Hearing them on the Internet does them no justice. All this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
No shit! We had a guy here about 20 years ago , went in with a gun and threatened them, not sure what the result was. Can be really frustrating.
I'm in Maine.....rotator cuff injury n collorbone injury in same area....
I get a big 93 bucks a week n have to seek work.
Surgery this friday....seek work......ok who's gunna hire me?
Dumbass is what they are.....

I have a friend in Florida had same injury oooooooo...
about a year ago....he is still out of work cause of a botched surgery, but....
He's been collecting 700 a week from beginning of injury.

We both do same type work.

Ask me why i am pissed?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
For sure. Hang tough, u seem to be strong. I wish u the best of luck in surgery.
Gunna need luck......
10 years ago i had to have knee surgery...
Same comp company.....
Took 4 surgeries to get it half right cause comp didn't want to spend the $$$ to do it right first time n doc told me that...
Sued n won....:thumb::thumb:
But my knee is fcked, n i have to be very carefull with it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.