Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got the "250R" decals I wanted after crushedcamber was cool enough to photoshop what it would look like. Also got a Cannon Rebel XS SLR camera, I kinda suck at taking pictures still but here's my first attempt. Do you guys like it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input!

-I went riding today with a Ninja 500 and a New V-Strom. I got to ride the 500 (he said it had a lot of work done to it) that bike was sooo much faster than my 250! It actually scared me a bit, anyways, I thought the 500's weren't that much faster. I think I'd actually be happy with that instead of moving up to a 600.

pics taken with phone : (

·
Registered
346 Posts
Phillip, I like the decals. From photographers POV, the pics look good. Allot of being a photographer is creativity and having fun. After you get the fundamentals down the rest is having fun with it. If you need help or advice, feel free to send me a PM.

·
Registered
874 Posts
That must be one good camera. Also the 250 is the best looking bike in those pictures.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
thats awesome!
and the lines look so sweet on the ninja aswell!
i want some of those decs

·
Registered
66 Posts
^I know of some stuff called "Goo Gone" that I've used in the past for things like this. It's a citrus based liquid you rub on. mainly to get rid of decals and tar.

I've been thinking about taking my decals off and replacing them with black ones for my black bike. ya know, the whole murdered-out thing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.