Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

1,465 Posts
Not really anymore. I have the exhaust. Which now a slip on makes the exhaust the same as a full system. Air filter ecu flash and pc5 with Dyno map. I then added the Kawasaki race intake and exhaust cams and re mapped. I had a quick shift but sold it because I don't drag race much and didn't really like being throttle pinned shifting on the street. Track wise it's great. I have the front forks re-built with ohlins internals and fluids. Ohlins mecatronic rear shock. Rizoma rearsets core moto brake lines sp2 levers running on 93 non ethanol. It's a monster for a 1000. Short stroke motor. Puts out bad numbers below 9k but 9k up is insane. I'll call the shop and see if they have my Dyno graph on the computer. If they do. I'll post.

1,465 Posts
Not really anymore. I have the exhaust. Which now a slip on makes the exhaust the same as a full system. Air filter ecu flash and pc5 with Dyno map. I then added the Kawasaki race intake and exhaust cams and re mapped. I had a quick shift but sold it because I don't drag race much and didn't really like being throttle pinned shifting on the street. Track wise it's great. I have the front forks re-built with ohlins internals and fluids. Ohlins mecatronic rear shock. Rizoma rearsets core moto brake lines sp2 levers running on 93 non ethanol. It's a monster for a 1000. Short stroke motor. Puts out bad numbers below 9k but 9k up is insane. I'll call the shop and see if they have my Dyno graph on the computer. If they do. I'll post.
oh and the heads are polished. Before the cams I was putting out. 196. Stock motor217-218 @ 14,200 now. Not sure why the big jump. Maybe temperature and humidity. But it's the fastest bike I've personally owned. Although I did run a Gsxr 1000 and he said he only had 170 hp with gears and he was a good match until 4th then I dust rolled him haha. He jumped me in first by half a tire each time. Then held through second. I pulled him by half a bike and fourth walked away Shut down rolling into six because he wasn't close

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.