Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last bike just got totaled. Somebody hit it with there vehicle and drove away. Luckily I wasn't on it. So I'm looking to get a new bike. Been riding for about 10 years or so, mostly 600s. Looking at the new ninja 300 or the ninja 650. Something fun to ride back and forth to work and go riding on the weekends. Any suggestions?

Cracker7

· Registered
615 Posts
Cracker7 said:
My last bike just got totaled. Somebody hit it with there vehicle and drove away. Luckily I wasn't on it. So I'm looking to get a new bike. Been riding for about 10 years or so, mostly 600s. Looking at the new ninja 300 or the ninja 650. Something fun to ride back and forth to work and go riding on the weekends. Any suggestions?

Cracker7
I'd say 650. The extra power will be great for you if you travel a highway to get to work. Also great on gas and comfortable to cruise around on.

· Registered
5 Posts
I've been riding about 18 years. I actually downgraded to the 300 from a 600. I LOVE the 300. And bonus, I can actually use all those gears I paid for. Lol. I've never had a bike shift as smooth as the 300 and it's incredibly light. I'm averaging 63 miles to the gallon too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.