Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I bit the bullet and got a new bike....

Didnt cost me a cent! Apart from new helmet :D

Its a freebee off a mate who is going overseas. He hasnt ridden it in a while (it had wasp nests all over it :p) This is just after I picked it up. Gave it a quick wash, cleaned the chain, rear bearing was a bit off, and I think the rear wheel might have a small buckle in it. I'll take the wheel to get looked at, and if thats an easy fix, I'll strip the whole bike, soak all the chain and gears, degrease, repaint and put it all back together, cost... very little.

It should be great to get back out riding since my knees cant take running and I'm trying to increase my fitness!

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i bet that was fun to get if it has wasp nests all over it!!

havnt they got a law in aus where you have to wear a helmet whenever your on your pushbike?

i went cycling in sydney round the park there XD

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Haaah, great, now you can ride that bike all over the place for a while.. and then hop on your ninja; getting addicted to it in a new way. lol

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
haha has he had a go at you for that?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Felix, ever "tuned" a bicycle wheel? If the buckle in the wheel is small enough, you can probably tune it out yourself... You get a spoke wrench, and pluck all the spokes, tightening or loosening them by the sound they make... If the wheel is "tuned", they'll all sound the same. If a spoke has a lower sound, it's loose, and higher it's too tight.... Ah, the good ol days of high school and playing with bicycles cause I couldn't have a motorcycle yet...

And yea, like Hi-Tech said, how's the ninja coming? How's the copper enjoying the break from the Area P?

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
haha niice! I just washed and waxed my Subrosa for the hell of it the other day, funny this thread pops up. Well I thought you'd be 27 hp more than just 1 felix hp but hey its wheels right? And a damn good workout, just be careful lol.

So...any mods?

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Basket, streamers, click clacks... :D No mods yet.

Might have a look at that spooph, cop doesnt talk to me anymore, I've had to many strikes. It wasnt so much the AreaP it was the fact I had it redlined 1st to 5th one night and he could hear me for miles :p

Ninja is no good news, 1 to 2 weeks before parts arrive, then who knows. I'm going to ring up Kawa Aus and bitch my little heart out, I really need a bike, so they can organise me a loan bike!

Felix

1 - 9 of 9 Posts