Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here are some pics of my new bike! i actually watched it getting unboxed and will pick her up tomorrow!!
Ill also put up some photos of my new helmet and me with my bike when ive got some extra time

Enjoy the newly born ninja ;)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: New lid! :)

Got it in Lackered black (as in getting a black bike)

Cheers blackBoar :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Maybe the other UK members can confirm, but I've seen other pics with the 250R badge that had led me to believe they put it on the European versions of the bike???
Congrats bandit and have fun. I'm still waiting for my black 09 to get delivered.

·
Registered
62 Posts
BlackBoar said:
Maybe the other UK members can confirm, but I've seen other pics with the 250R badge that had led me to believe they put it on the European versions of the bike???
Congrats bandit and have fun. I'm still waiting for my black 09 to get delivered.
Yup I have seen that too on the U.K bikes they have the 250 r sticker as well as a lot more accessories on the kawasaki uk website! I'm still jealois over the fuel injection but the bike is way more expensive there than here in North America!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeh we get the FI and the 250r decal ;) wooo.
it cost me £3300 to buy which is like....$5000 i think?

awwww virt! yeh tell me about it when she was being unboxed i just stood the stunned.

damn you, you wanting bacon has made me want it

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
metbandit1 said:
it cost me £3300 to buy which is like....$5000 i think?

awwww virt! yeh tell me about it when she was being unboxed i just stood the stunned.

damn you, you wanting bacon has made me want it
Wow dude you really saved up big time, thats a good thing look at what you have! Its so nice! This has made me drool for one, black doesnt look bad at all. That is my 2nd choice if I cant get green.

mmmm bacon

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
3300 pounds is $4,808 US dollars where the bike sells for $3,999 or $5,916.90 Canadain dollars where the bike sells for $4,699. So looks like the FI does add some premium to the price, but I bet most of us would gladly pay it!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im really glad i have the FI bike i think its deffinately worth the extra money!

cheers felix! yerp 'm going to get it straight after college today and ill go for a ride before work. todays going so slow its driving me insane

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.