1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Well made ad, scary ending. I'd like it if they showed it here - except they'd have to add one more voice over: "driving on the wrong side of the road increases the risk"

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
BlackBoar said:
Well made ad, scary ending. I'd like it if they showed it here - except they'd have to add one more voice over: "driving on the wrong side of the road increases the risk"
I was just about to say that!

·
Registered
874 Posts
the guy at the end just gets owned.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think thats the idea of the commercial guys!!! lol you class that as a bad day!!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Wow if my girl saw that video I would not be riding any more

Why don't they have an add campaign about crappy drivers not stopping at red lights to turn right at an intersection. Or buying way too big of SUV's that the soccer-mom can not see over the steering wheel. Or how bout granny not using her turn signal to change lanes! WE NEED THAT ADD!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Yes we do scooter... And I think it's funny how all ya'lls are fearing the lady seeing this... I sent this thread to my lady saying: "Look, this is what I fight every day, and so will you once you get your bike... Be aware..." :p

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
Yes we do scooter... And I think it's funny how all ya'lls are fearing the lady seeing this... I sent this thread to my lady saying: "Look, this is what I fight every day, and so will you once you get your bike... Be aware..." :p
Thats great spooph.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lots of roses and chocolates... set up a plan with a local florist, and pre-pay, that way, even if you die, she'll keep getting flowers.... J/K, sorry, I shouldn't be joking about that. Just in a particularly fiesty mood...

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
lots of roses and chocolates... set up a plan with a local florist, and pre-pay, that way, even if you die, she'll keep getting flowers.... J/K, sorry, I shouldn't be joking about that. Just in a particularly fiesty mood...
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
it's usually a good pacifier or distractor... :p Where's Zartan when you need to be put back in line... :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts