Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! I just purchased my first bike last Sunday and I am absolutely loving it. So far no problems except for the right handle bar being loose from the dealer but easy fix. Have plans to make the pearl white bike look even better by getting ride of the ugle rear fender and possible trading the signals in for something more flush. I will post some before and after pics even though you all have probable seen every combination imaginable on a bike.

Great Forum guys!!

Nmenagh

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello

Welcome!
I just turned over 3700 miles with my new ninja 250R. I am loving the bike also!
You can see pictures of mine here:[url]http://www.newninja.com/forums/f92/new-2011-ninja-250r-michigan-5938.html[/URL]
I had to be able to haul quite a bit with it, so I built a luggage rack for it. It's not quite as sleek and sexy, but I still love it! Everyone here has been really friendly and helpful.

Have a Great Day!

Switch

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site! Enjoy your time here and don't be shy about sharing your opinion on anything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.