Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah so today i went for a ride up in the north georgia mountains and i got caught up behind a landscaping truck loaded with pine straw and i sped up to pass him and when i was making my move to go around{going 55-60 mph} a large chunk of a bale fell of his truck and conviniently landed right infront of me and i didnt have time to dodge it so i went right over it and my back tire slid out to the side and fish tailed and somehow out of my amazement i regained stability{thank you kawasaki} and continued my journey on some of the best roads in the country. so thats my story for the day.haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Glad to hear that you head your head screwed on straight and kept the rubber side down/shiney side up without incident. As a general rule it is best not to follow any vechicle larger than a car, since you will have a reduced chance of clearing a larger vechicle if thrown over the bars in a quick stop situation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
true that but this guy pulls out infront of me and im haulin ass around this curve so i was pretty pissed from the get-go. never a dull moment in the mountains though.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! A Motorcycle thread turned landscaping!

So what kind of rock did she use? and how much $ per square yard? LOL

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
virtualmatrix258 said:
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! A Motorcycle thread turned landscaping!

So what kind of rock did she use? and how much $ per square yard? LOL
Really! Take it to the "off topic" section.

·
Registered
346 Posts
dawgs08 said:
true that but this guy pulls out infront of me and im haulin ass around this curve so i was pretty pissed from the get-go. never a dull moment in the mountains though.
Good recovery,
Where did you go riding?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts