Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this legal? Anyone have any idea?

The lady at the MSF course said it was legal, but I have heard from a few other people that it isn't...anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Check you local laws.

But general its ok as long as the lights aren't blue or red.

DISCLAMER: Not responsible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I checked with my area first before I put them on. They say said just don't place them on the license plate... it helps in avoiding cagers at night.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
By the way.. Not to burst your bubble but this needs to go on a different section. It will get deleted.. Read reds modification rules....

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Read before posting

The purpose of this board is for members to share the modifications they have made to their motorcycles.

To post in this section you must;
Have performed a modification and taken pictures of it or,
Be providing a link to pictures or information of a modification.

Questions may be asked about mods posted here, but this is not the place to ask questions about a future mod you plan on doing. Please post these in the 'Modifications Q&A' section. If you are posting pictures of modified bikes/parts please post them in the Gallery.

Topics that do not belong in this section will be deleted.

Thank you,
RedRider
Chances are they would be against the law while riding... for 'showing' you would have to have a switch that was not accessible while riding. Every state and country has different rulings. Here in Australia, they are VERY heavy on it.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi-tech said:
By the way.. Not to burst your bubble but this needs to go on a different section. It will get deleted.. Read reds modification rules....
noted

and thanks for the advice guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts