Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Here's an idea.....
Get a 6 foot long chunka 2 by 4.....
Drill a hole in it big enough to fit over the footpeg so it hangs at a angle so when u pull back on it the lower end will drag n slow u down..... .
Dats what we used to do on our go-go carts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bought bike few months back and his brother had wrecked it pretty good the calipers are sticking and the rotors are slightly warped so while riding it sounds like front end is about to fly apart and I want to hear the roar of the motor not the grinding of front brakes. Thank you for your concern. I want my bike looking and sounding good else ill just park it and drive my Durango cause it is the way I want it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why have a bike if you are emBarrased about all the sounds it is making knowing it is not supposed to have that particular sound. Here's a good one for you. I have all the fairings only one that really needs to be replaced. But within the next year it will have all new fairings. Because that's the way I fix my projects. When I am done it will look like it just rolled off showroom floor except for the aftermarket parts I decide to put on it and accent lights where I can put them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh well that makes more sense. I just had to buy a rotor this weekend. I got one from a salvage place for $100. It's in great shape. I asked about calipers even though I don't need them and I was told $150. You could get lucky and find someone selling cheaper but your best bet is to check the local salvage yard. You can really find some great stuff at the salvage yard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
215ZX6R said:
Oh well that makes more sense. I just had to buy a rotor this weekend. I got one from a salvage place for $100. It's in great shape. I asked about calipers even though I don't need them and I was told $150. You could get lucky and find someone selling cheaper but your best bet is to check the local salvage yard. You can really find some great stuff at the salvage yard.
Thank you. I'm in hope ar. These folks around here keep their hidden treasures to theirselves. Basically I've tried salvage yards no luck I really appreciate your input though. If maybe you think of anything else I'm all ears. Lol. Thnk you bro.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Needed used and really cheap...

I've been used n i'm cheap....LOL
:whistling:

OOOoooooo... IndyJoe u hoe......
Wide open ova here.....
:facepalm:

Now watch someone wine.......:dance:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.