Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hola amigos, well i got into a wreck in mid november, and it messed my bike up pretty good. i made a right hand turn, and hit a oil patch in the road it made my bike drift and then high side. it was a real bummer luckily all i got was a little strawberry on my knee and twisted ankle. both are getting better. ok to the point. the wreck itself bent my left handlebar, snapped my left rear set, snapped my gear shifter, broke my mirror,broke off my left blinker, cracked my left and right side fairings, and destroyed my left rear fairing. i am about to start fixing everything, and i want to know your opinion should i just spend the 70 to 90 bucks on the bolt on handle bar or just spend 143 and get the clip ons for both sides? do they make the bike handle better, are they worth the added money? should i replace the 80 dollar mirror or just spend 100 and get a pair of pig spotters? should i replace the stock blinker or get a pair of flushmounts off ebay?

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Umm, well clipons I dont know about handling, but it will change the riding position. So more sporty, lower, more crouched.

Mirrors, looks and how effective I guess. Keep the stock look or go for something different.

Same with flushmounts, some can be less effective at letting other road users see where you are going, so make your choice carefully.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
277 Posts
If he said that, I don't remember it Crush. I do remember him saying that the throttle cable rubs the fairing at full right lock though.

Small price to pay for a lower bike and better riding stance; IMO of course. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts