Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of flush mount turn signals preferably front and rear and not finding any specific to the 250r. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ron

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sent this place an email asking if they would work or if i needed a load equalizer, etc. I am hoping to find something that i can just put on and work.
This is their reply:

Hi

It depends on how many LED's you put on your bike. It is best to change for a Tridon LED04 relay.

Regards
Carl

- smiffylights

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
that is the best option Ron.... Sounds like you will be replacing more turn signals, and messing with the load... You shouldn't need a balancer, but a time-based relay, instead of a load based relay will make your life my easier! For the rear flushmounts, you'll have to go with an undertail kit of some sort, unless you want to drill a lot:

http://www.newninja.com/forums/f98/...ys-take-on-flush-mount-turn-signals-5683.html

I might also have my front flush-mounts available for sale soon, this weekend will tell, if you're interested!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.