Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is John and I just bought a 08 Ninja 250R over the weekend and put 300 miles on it over the weekend! ? So now shes got a little over 5600 on the clock! And it had 3200 on it when I bought it! I am seeing its mostly stock with the R/T lowering links already on it. I will also be doing alot of mods to her over the winter but for now I going to go with the Jardine GP1 race exhaust.

This is the first sport bike Ive ever owned (but Im not new to riding) and I am finding that I am enjoying it alot! My girlfriend rides also but she has a 09 Harley Rocker C and her son also bought a Ninja 250 R at the sametime I bought mine. So were a family that loves to ride.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Tat, nice to have you here.........Now for the hammer.........Where's your bloody pics??!!!! :p

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
What up Tat! Welcome! Didn't I see you sign up at CSC as well? Littleton is a ways away, but not bad. we should get together soon! And a riding family is awesome! We should all go play! Maybe the first NN colorado meetup? :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm startin to feel more at home here then at kawifourms....I will get some pics in the next couple days, I promise!! :)

Spooph, I'm not sure what site is CSC? But hell yeah we should have a colo. Meet n ride!....I think me n my lady are gonna do a ride to Woodland park this weekend!?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Sweet! CSC = colorado sportbike club = cosportbikeclub.org

I'll be leaving tomorrow for the 250 rally in NC, and I'll be gone for a while. When I come back, we'll get together and make the NN Colorado chapter happen!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol a 250 rally? Is it like a sportbike race or something? How long you gonna be down there for? Are you riding yours down there?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
lol, WHAT? I'm driving more than half-way across the country to go to the rally.... I'm sure can finagle the weekend to come join us.... :facepalm:

I would have to get a special Libo Chit to be able to go Spooph. I'm also already taking leave later in Aug then planning a trip to fly back to AZ for 2 weeks at the end of Sept. I need to hold onto my money and leave. Getting time off in the military is a bit harder than you think and especially with the way my chief is... :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.