1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
If it's not a trade secret... can you maybe do a thread/post on your camera gear etc? I know there are a few budding photographers on this site, including myself who would love to know what you are using and what, if any, software you use.

I might start a section for this kinda info where people can exchange some tips on photographing their pride and joys.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I shall do that, Felix.

These pictures didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them to because it was last minute and not to mention I didn't have a tripod on me so the focus wasn't too good.

In these particular pictures I used a 50-250 IS lens with a fluorescent and polarizer filter, my external flash was Canon Speedlite 580EXII. ISO was set at 200.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I'm sure you'll read the more technical explanation of ISO, but essentially it's the sensitivity of the sensor/film your using. There is also an inverse relationship between sensitivity and sharpness of the picture. IE - the higher the sensitivity (ISO), the lower the sharpness (grain-film/noise-digital)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.