Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait to get my hands on my new bike, I don't have it yet but it's only a matter of time. Currrently trying to get the best price from Honda dealerships across the country. Condition: Brand New straight out the box.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Perdy bike! Wish I was taller so I had a chance of ever riding a bike like that. My feet don't even come close to touching the ground on a CBR 600 lol. Forever doomed to ride bitch on big bikes.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perdy bike! Wish I was taller so I had a chance of ever riding a bike like that. My feet don't even come close to touching the ground on a CBR 600 lol. Forever doomed to ride bitch on big bikes.

New motto:

"Life is too short to be forever doomed to ride bitch on the back of bigger bikes"

·
Registered
260 Posts
you can lower them, and I've seen plenty of "shorty's" riding 600's and up. as for the thread title at hand, nice bike. I love my honda, but won't be looking at a 1000 anytime soon. the 2012 CBR1000RR is real nice looking, but you can't go wrong with a honda!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Nice Onslaught! Whats happening with your current stealth model? Trading it in or are you just going to turn your garage into a black hole??!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Onslaught! Whats happening with your current stealth model? Trading it in or are you just going to turn your garage into a black hole??!!
Black hole. (+1 for spot on description)

I'm going to keep it until I do not enjoy it anymore then I'll probably sell it, but it won't be anytime soon. I still need a ride to take to Deal's Gap when I go. And I'll be doing/redoing mods to the 600 while riding the 1000 and visa versa. I have a whole mod list already for the new bike and I don't even have it yet. And I'll have a back-up bike if need be +1.

I am looking forward to transforming the 1000 into the new and improved stealth model. I know the engine break-in period is going to be hard for me to keep it under 6k rpms for the first 600 miles. But I will.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is the photo-shopped before and after of the 2009 Honda CBR1000RR Stealth Black Hole Edition.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Lowering kits are really easy to come by for most sports bikes, you'll just have to watch it if your planning on wheelieing as you don't want to smash the forks haah

·
Registered
420 Posts
FGH- i don't know how tall you are, but a girl in my safety course road a gsxr 600, and she was about 5'3" she got it lowered and was good to go, you shouldn't have a problem!
I'm 5'4" and not very heavy so weight is a big factor for me too. I'd rather have a smaller bike that I'm able to manhandle and feel comfortable with than a monster of a bike that I can't even back out of a parking space on my own with. They're gorgeous bikes, and I'd love to ride them... just not sure if they're right for me.

Ps: Onslaught, I'm sorry this has turned into a bit of a discussion about me rather than about your gorgeous new bike.. oops!

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
I'm 5'4" and not very heavy so weight is a big factor for me too. I'd rather have a smaller bike that I'm able to manhandle and feel comfortable with than a monster of a bike that I can't even back out of a parking space on my own with. They're gorgeous bikes, and I'd love to ride them... just not sure if they're right for me.

Ps: Onslaught, I'm sorry this has turned into a bit of a discussion about me rather than about your gorgeous new bike.. oops!
THREAD STEALER :whistling: ;)

Weight isnt too much of an issue...ok im 6ft but only weigh 10 stone had a sports bike and not moved on to a big adventure bike.

Known a few smaller girls with bikes and they say lowering kits are great.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Don't you mean "woman-handle" hahaha.

As long as you don't jack my build thread. Off-topic is where every thread leads eventually.

Ride what you want to ride, never settle cause you think you have to.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Dani Pedrosa is only about 5'-2" and 103 lbs. It hasn't kept him from riding the beasts. lol

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/motorsport/moto-gp/daniel-pedrosa.html

Daniel PEDROSA SpecialityMotoGPBorn29/09/1985 in Sabadell (Spain) NationalitySpain Height1.58 m Weight47.00 kg

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
As of yesterday, I have a new addition to the black hole. Every time I look at it, it reminds me of the movie "How to train your dragon" lol. I've gotta start training soon. XD

It looks just like Toothless:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
So why are we looking at photos of a "new" Dragon? There is only one Dragon, and he will not be replaced!

Where's the damn pics of your new ride??!!! :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.