Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
All that super sick Paint job and stickers, and you still have that goofy fender on the back. LOL. Nice. Your bike is looking sweet!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
StockWall said:
All that super sick Paint job and stickers, and you still have that goofy fender on the back. LOL. Nice. Your bike is looking sweet!
Yeah dude Stock is right, rip that thing off and complete the look, great job on the bike! That takes dedication right there.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Well I got done on new years day for taking my fender off, I managed to talk my way out of it 100 buck and 1 point fine. It was 430am and I was on my way to watch the first sunrise of the year from a mountain down the road, he pulled me over and read me the riot act, i just started laughing and he breathalised me thinking I was drunk :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Felix,my god don't the cops have anything better to do overthere. Like catch criminals...

DMYSMBG Your bike is Great. I really like it!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
bike dork is more like it. glad you kept your cool. So can you still have your fender off?

·
Registered
62 Posts
please excuse my ignorance I am a noob after all lol, why would a fender eliminator kit be illegal if your licence plate is visible? Anyone know if these are illegal in canada as I was about to purchase a competition werkes one.

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im hoping thats not the case here in Canada, I dont think so though with the amount of raised suspension 4x4's that are on the road with no mud flaps flicking crap everywhere!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Loving the bike it looks really good!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
It looks slick as f**k, but I don't understand why you've put ZX-R stickers on... Are you ashamed of it only being a 250?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts